Come take this crazy journey with me....I am a recently divorced suburban mother of three kids who is head over heels in love with a woman. I have no idea how this happened but my world has been rocked in the most tumultous and magical way! I will type through this beautiful insanity for those who care to follow.....
Sunday, September 12, 2010
So beautiful...........
I love Monica.....I don't just love her, I really really LOVE her. I love the way she smells. I love the tone of her voice, kind of raspy but so feminine too. I love her laughter and the things that make her laugh. I love her curvy soft lips and her white teeth, with that one crooked one, her snaggletooth, so cute, so sexy. I love her cheekbones and her dark almond shaped eyes. I love staring into them, they are so dynamic...sometimes a deep dark brown, other times sparkling like a reddish Indian brown. I love her eyelashes, so dark and curling upward. I love the shape of her nose and I love the pink birthmark on her cheek that I can sometimes see peeking through her makeup. I love the heartshaped freckle on her other cheek. I love the sprinkling of freckles on her shoulders and chest. Her arms are so strong and defined, but curvy and feminine too. I love the curves in her body......she is so toned and still so soft. Her skin is like silk and is always so warm. I love it when she lays her body down on mine....she is so dainty and soft and warm, and she smells so good, like flowers in the sun. She is so intoxicating, like the best drug I ever did. But the best, the very best is just looking in those brown eyes.....oh, those eyes! They are the most beautiful exotic, alluring eyes I ever saw, and I get lost every time I look in them. There are sometimes that I simply can't look because I know when I do, I won't be able to look away...I am stuck, sucked in........those are the prettiest eyes in the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment