Saturday, September 11, 2010

Date Night!!!!!!!!!!!!

So excited to get to spend the evening with Monica!  We don't get to spend the night together very often since we both have kids so we get to have a sleepover tonight! We were planning to go to a movie, "The kids are alright", which we hear is a great movie about two lesbians who's kids are by AI and go seek out the common father.  Anyway, just realized it isn't playing anymore in the theater so I think we are gonan cook and watch a movie here. 
My ex's new girlfriend has a sister who is gay so she is very supportive and hence, so is he.  They have recommended that I watch the movie, "For the Bible tells me so", which is a documentary about how fundamentalist Christians have misinterpreted the Bible to further their anti-gay agenda.  I should see it and maybe I will feel better about all of this......shoot, I should make my mom see it! 
But tonight it's just wine, food, and snugglin' on the sofa.....until bedtime that is.  ;)  Amazing how such a simple pleasure can seem like so much.  When we can finally actually "be" together, I know we will not take it for granted because we have had to go through so much to be able to get there.  We are on our way................BIG SMILES ALL AROUND!  
Last date night we had to call it quits in the middle to go bail her teenage son out of jail for underage drinking at a party....we just laughed later on because we are both moms and well, that's just what parents do!  Wishing everyone a safe, happy, peaceful night...filled with LOVE!  

No comments:

Post a Comment