Well, church was a disaster. Not because of my mom, but because my little boys decided that during the sermon was a good time for a wrestling match, so we had to leave early.
Monica ended up coming over that day and my mom was a ton nicer! Probably because I told her that it would really mean alot to me if she made an effort. I also came right out and voiced my frustration with her, which I probably shouldn't have done. Understandably, this is hard for anyone to take and will take her time to get used to.
I have to admit that I, myself, might even think that I was having a midlife crisis if I were an outsider looking in. I would say, "that woman has gone plum crazy! Running off to be a lesbian in her late 30's! How on earth could she do that to her kids?" I probably would seriously think that, which is a huge reminder to me that you can't really ever know how you would be in any situation until you have been there. Until you have sat where someone else is sitting, it may be important not to be so quick to pass judgement.
Aaaah, I spent a most relaxing morning watching TV snuggling with Monica on the sofa. We were quite lazy actually and I accomplished little else today. I am going to go tutor three students in math this afternoon so I am going to be slightly productive. Being in love can make you so lazy!! It's like a great drug.....All you wanna do is float around and spend every moment with your sweetie! Aaaaaaahhhhh........floating off to do algebra, geometry, and statistics....how romantic! haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment